Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE sv6 maximum HP ?

ryan101

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
Just leave it, it's quick enough to loose your licence

ryan101

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
The ve sv6 manual is a lovely car don't stuff it up! Exhaust, and lower it ( abit)

ryan101

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
Or just ignore everyone wait till your off your Ps and get a ve ss

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
I live in westen nsw be lucky to see a cop where I am :) my reason is there is a ford xr6 bout a 95 model that keeps up with my omega ... It's just another case of holden vs ford !!

Hahaha....

So you're going to spend god knows how much money, just to prove your dick is bigger than some random XR6? And an EF at that! Wait til you try and play P Plates with an FG.

Save your moneys, keep the omega. Learn whats actually involved with making vehicles perform better, then do this for a better reason.

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
I live in westen nsw be lucky to see a cop where I am :) my reason is there is a ford xr6 bout a 95 model that keeps up with my omega ... It's just another case of holden vs ford !!

I'd say the maximum power is around 830rwkw with a cold air intake and a catback exhaust

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Your cars not going to be in bathurst, why bother?
I have a v6 vr, and it's got plenty of power how it is..I mean more will be nice, but your looking at VE's.. they have alot more power then what mine has..
Should of bought a old 4 cylinder before getting the VE and compared.
Oh and if your worried about the 95 xr6, get a BF+ XR6.. That'll show him next time you see him at the lights..