Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve sv6 standard tint

Atosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Atosh
What is the standard stock tint for the Ve 2008 sv6? I just took my car to get a 15% tint and they said they had to take off the tint that was on there

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Not sure how this is a poll. Also have fun getting defected.

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
And.... that's correct and as they remove the back window tint it can damage the wires on the defrost bars .

Benzito

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SSV Ute
What is the standard stock tint for the Ve 2008 sv6? I just took my car to get a 15% tint and they said they had to take off the tint that was on there
So you took your car to get a new tint applied and you are surprised that they had to remove the original tint film? :s
Isn't 30% the legal limit, at least in NSW? I know it is higher than 15%, as I got knocked back for rego with a 15% tint in my old car a couple of years back. Removed it, got passed, and put it straight back on. Biggest waste of 250 or so dollars ever. :(

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2

It never came out with stock tint unless the first owner got it tinted.