Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SV6 supercharger kits from CAPA

astroham

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking
what sort of exhaust should be installed on a SC v6 ... i am interested greatly in doing this ... as for raptor i spoke to them last week and they said that although as yet they had no "kits" available yet they were looking to put one on one of these cars ... the only problem is they were in QLD i think and its not possible for me :(

bryce0511

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 series 2
my sv6 has 210kw. if I was to supercharge it, how many kw's would it have then?

billy bob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SV6
Can't charge a SIDI motor at the moment.
No one figured it out yet!

goldcoastr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve wagon
there are 2 capa charged sv6's on stcommo forum one made 230rwkws and another made 260rwkws. i'd say between 220-260 is around abouts what your looking at, both were intercooled.

Which forum? Street commodores?

Only kit I ever seen working was one on a fairly stock sidi then they sold the car sold the charger kit separate on eBay then that guy off this forum got it fitted it made a 17 sec video & not ones eve showed a true video of the cars with. One fitted or a duno sheet

Yet capa sell them deff wouldn't buy one those us they are sealed and only last a short life span

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Mines running fine. Been running for the last six months. The kit was never fitted to a SIDI motor. Only Alloytec 195. I've just been extremely slow, running a business comes first lol

goldcoastr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve wagon
^ yeah I sort mean never seen one on a sidi and capa aren't to convincing to spend $7 k to get the kit to work

Been waiting for u to get a power rating on yours & when u say fine u mean it works now your thread sort scared me seem u had a lot issues getting it running smoothly ?

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
I've deleted all the info on my thread due to being stalked by a dodgy workshop I called out! Problem I had was I bought the SC and it was pretty noisy, so we decided to do a rebuild just in case. Haven't really had a chance to test the power figures, as the E77 Bosch ECU is a bitch to tune, so I've been going back and forth logging the car. I'll send you a link dude.

TopherB80

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 wagon
My folks have just got an SV6 wagon - i'd love to convince them to supercharge it- just for something different- I agree anyone can have a V8- look at Nissan have done to a 6cyc GT-R ... would blow most V8's out of the pond i'd say ^-^ even a stock GT-R is comparable to a 911 Turbo :)

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Of topic I know but have you seen/herd how a forced 8 goes? Twin turbo v8's can pull around 1000hp fairly easerly.