Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve Sv6 Ute Help?

LowwCommy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 or Ve Sv6 ute ---Yet to Buy---
Hey Guys i recently have joined this forum.

I am going to be buying a Ve Sv6 ute in a couple months and just need to know what are good performances upgrades for it ? Exhaust? Cai? Diff Gears? Cams? Extractors idk where to start so any help telling me whats going to improve torque and Kw's would be great.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

Marko_SJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 utility
Hey Guys i recently have joined this forum.

I am going to be buying a Ve Sv6 ute in a couple months and just need to know what are good performances upgrades for it ? Exhaust? Cai? Diff Gears? Cams? Extractors idk where to start so any help telling me whats going to improve torque and Kw's would be great.

Mate the fact you're looking at mods means that I'll suggest you get an SS instead.

If you're really interested in power you'll be forever behind the 8 ball (pun not intended) with a v6.

To actually answer your question, people are doing intake, high flow cats, extractors, cams and a tune and getting good results.

Where I admit the results are impressive, I haven't bothered because ROI would be way better with an SS......

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
seeing as itll be his first car, and he will be on p's. v8 wont be allowed. nor will any modifications, but whats a p plater v6 without mods?

Marko_SJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 utility
seeing as itll be his first car, and he will be on p's. v8 wont be allowed. nor will any modifications, but whats a p plater v6 without mods?

I seem to have missed where he said that?

P plater v6, low, exhaust if he wants it, intake cam and tune?

Put the money into nice brakes and suspension?

Edit: or buy a nissan micra and also a bike that'll make commodores look silly :lol:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I seem to have missed where he said that?

P plater v6, low, exhaust if he wants it, intake cam and tune?

Put the money into nice brakes and suspension?

Edit: or buy a nissan micra and also a bike that'll make commodores look silly :lol:

previous threads, his birthdate in profile. i only know this because he made 3 of the same damn thread last night.

victorian p platers arent allowed any "performance" mods.