Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve throttle body codes

Blink182

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Hey peeps I’m at loss for words with my ve. I totally had a throttle/position sensor circuit d low code. Replaced the pedal, then had problems where the car just didn’t not want to go into gear it would chuck itself into safety mode. Had a throttle position correlation code. Took it to a different mechanic and he said let’s replace the throttle body, we replaced the throttle body yesterday everything was so much better it was going into gear perfectly no lag no surging. Then today turned the car on it’s come back with the initial throttle/pedal position sensor circuit d low. Drove it back to mechanic in limp mode, got to the mechanic turned it off scanned it, not in safety mode but the correlation code is on now.

would there be anything else? I have seen all the forums on here regarding throttle body. I’m just so fkn confused

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
did u do a throttle body relearn with the new TB as it will get different airflow readings that are prob causing the code until it relearns