Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE TV Ad...

Shortsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Pack Ute
Hi all.......
It may not be new, but I saw an ad on tv last night with an orange sedan. Something about the dawning of a new age....all the buildings and other cars looking like rocks or mud etc etc.
I just thought the ad itself, for such a dynamic, exciting car, was pretty bland!:whistling :sleeping:

Your thoughts?

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
sick of the add, seen it too often now!!!!!!!!!

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
too arty-farty. I'm sure they could have come up with something a bit better. I expect those kind of ads from BMW or Merc.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Yeah i quite like it actually, but then again i look at everything in a very critical way now haha.. but i like the idea of how everything else is in the 'stone age', plus it makes the colour stand out too

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
They didnt show enough of the car itself. And i noticed how they were obviously held back by rules that there not alowwed to show the car doing stupid things e.g. doughies. They shouldve show a Calais V too there the sickest of them all.

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
drewins said:
They didnt show enough of the car itself. And i noticed how they were obviously held back by rules that there not alowwed to show the car doing stupid things e.g. doughies. They shouldve show a Calais V too there the sickest of them all.

Yeah, censorship sucks. They cant do good ads anymore. Too many idiots saying "tv made me do it" to get off court charges and the rest of us have to pay for it.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i like the ad but seeing that one and the astra and viva ad's it seems holden its losing its aussie touch for a more euro one.
what happened to the "create a storm" ads with ac/dc playing in the background now that was AUSSIE!!:thumbsup:

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
those storm ads where banned cause the utes where doing burnouts. even the vx ss ad where he sets up the kids toys on the driveway was banned.
oh and also the cosmo vy ss ad where the baby was moving his feet as if he was driving, because the dad was been a hoon with the baby in the back