Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Ute!

squire_j

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
Turismo Blue 2005 VZ Storm Panelvan
Its not a split tub/cabin.

*JOY*

true an option of a split tub or tray would be nice (like the 1-tonner) and they did look real good, but i suppose they cannot support another variant of ute when the powers that be see the rodeo as holden's tray-back ute.

a VE one-tonner with a wooden flat tray would look HOT!:w00t:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
hrm... i'd be surprised and dissapointed if they did this. This is one reason why alot of people buy a holden ute instead of a ford.

I rekon the split trays spoilt alot of ford utez that would otherwise look good.

Like this yellow one,
View attachment 28429
looks pretty good i rekon, but would look better if it didn't have that big gap down the side.

Ah yeah that's like the gap on the VT-VZ that seperates the bottom of the car from the roof and makes the car look like it's just an upside down bowl on a boat, bad idea those gaps : )

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Thats alright. They may do an option of split tub/cabin (highly doubt it) but I have seen a body and it wasnt split.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
You can't really be sure what is going around. Remember the early days of the mules/knock ups for the VE? They had all sorts of gear going around in VX's VY's and the like. There could be VE ute/wagon running gear going around in VZ's at the moment and we would be none the wiser.