Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Ute

squire_j

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
Turismo Blue 2005 VZ Storm Panelvan
hi all,

did anyone take some snaps from the VE ute launches goin around the country. I went to the brissy one last night but i dont have a camera.

oh, and any pics of VE maloo's will be greatly drooled over.

My bank balance is hoping that they dont put a sandman canopy on the VE ute. that could be dangerous...
(and yea i saw the maloo in that other thread, but there's gotta be more pics)

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
SOeaking of the VE utes, I saw three of them today at a ute show on Federation square. I was there on a school excursion, and we had to leave just as some of the utes were arriving (Bush pig type utes, H Series holdens, ford utes etc.) and I asked the bloke what time the show finished - 1:30, and we got back at 2:20, so I missed out. But I did have a look at the VE utes, there were two SSV's, and one SS. One yellow, Green and red.

Not bad, but I'm not all that sure they'd be practical as work utes......

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
They aren't supposed to be practical. The Holden ute these days is almost considered the two seater sports car of the commodore range. I'd buy one, not because it would be handy, but because they look awesome with those hard covers!

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Yeah there's a trend moving toward utes as sport cars with two doors.

Caprice5L

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Berlina
the VE ute trays are lined with a plastic tub. so it can still be practical for use. dont know if theyre easy to replace though. could be permanent or replaceable, not sure.

VseriesVans

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Wagon
Bad news for your bank balance Noel.... VE sandman canopy is on its way..

paynie

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss ute
I have an ss with tray liner and tonneu cover, works for me but the hardlids do look good but are a pain in the arse to take off, then you don't want to scratch it so where do you put it when its off.

Depends if its a work ute or a show pony whatever your preference.

badas

badass
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ute
New guy

G'Day Guys,

This is my 1st post. I'm 52 years old and have just ordered my new VE SV6 Ute MY10 Atomic. The colour seems striking but "ATOMIC"................. really, with a name like that, I had to have it. Going straight from the dealership next week to fit 22's, Hipnotic Roxstars with Atomic inserts to match, and lowering.
I run a removal company so it gonna be a "In Ya Face" promo vehicle sign written to the max.
When I have the pics, I post em.

See yall all's.

sv6newby

Reaction score
Members Ride
sv6 ute
hey Badas
i have just got my VE sv6 My10 ute in vodoo blue....
i also run a company and im looking at using the ute as one big promo car... where abouts are you getting your signs done for the car?

Brad