Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve ute

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
Has anyone on these forums got the ve ute yet and what is there verdict on what they think in pros or cons

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
cant say ive got one, my pop has a red hot ss on order was due this month but likley next year, ive seen a few base models on the back of transporters, as well as ss etc, theres one getting around town

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
a mate of mine jst bought one VE SS black manual. took me for a drive in it through the hills it sticks to the road like glue. and the stability control is amazing, i wish i had it. my mate owns a tyre shop so needless to say the ute has no problem spinning freely into 3rd in the dry. looks great inside aswell.

only thing that is a downer is the ride height it looks way to high.

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
I went for a drive (was the passenger) in an SV6 Ute the other day and it handled really well, the engine had a nice punch for a V6 and the seats were very comfortable.

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
a bloke at work yesterday picked up his black ve ss-v ute up yesterday, very nice, before it left the dealer it went straight down to exhaust shop to get new system. His system is one where you can adjust how loud it it is by a remote control on his key ring. Not bad for a 20 year old apprentice

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
the engine had a nice punch for a V6 and the seats were very comfortable.

One of the best improvements in the high output V6 if you ask me. Holden made significant steps forward compared with the VZ Alloytec. Then when it's tuned properly, it provides even better responsiveness.

The new VE ute ride height is a little over the top from the factory though. Can almost walk under the rear wheel arches!

hsv1987

Dose It
Reaction score
Members Ride
Spoold, slappd, calais 5ltr
I don't have one but as far as the seats there comfortable as :p

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
my pop picked up his redhot ss on saturday, 6-speed auto tho, but the exhaust note is impressive for once, looks HOT, this utes very much a weekend driver tho, so no test run for me at the moment as its raining:bang::cry:

but im in love:bow: