Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE V6 Tuning

Andrew_Guppz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore International 2009
Hi,

Just wondering who has got a V6 tuned and what KW gain and price?.

Thanks,

sv6 power

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I haven't got mine tuned yet but i have asked around and was told that you only get around 10-16kw extra for $900... But the tune gives you more apart from just kw.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I haven't got mine tuned yet but i have asked around and was told that you only get around 10-16kw extra for $900... But the tune gives you more apart from just kw.

Yup - a lighter bank balance.

LachieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Poison Ivy SII SV6
Booked my baby in for a tune later this week, fairly excited to see the improvements, i already have the Xforce 2.25" cat back and Growler cold air. Im considering Headers and highflow cats after this tune.

I hope i get more response as well as top end. im sure it will make the car much better.

Coast_Calais

sick of the idiots here
Reaction score
Members Ride
varies
Booked my baby in for a tune later this week, fairly excited to see the improvements, i already have the Xforce 2.25" cat back and Growler cold air. Im considering Headers and highflow cats after this tune.

I hope i get more response as well as top end. im sure it will make the car much better.

Do everyone a favor, ask your tuner
"please provide a before and after PRINT OUT"
So you can post here.
Thus people can stop relying on:
"after tune I got 400 fully kw and it hammers everywhere"
"my tune gives more power, even idle is so powerful I win drags by releasing the brake!"
"I can feel my car is so much more responsive, it produces so many more drivers seat kilowatts"

Blah blah blah

Don't forget to ask, cause if your about to spend $$$ on a tune, surely you want to see proof of results so it's not just placebo...

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series II Sv6 3.6L ute
Do everyone a favor, ask your tuner
"please provide a before and after PRINT OUT"
So you can post here.
Thus people can stop relying on:
"after tune I got 400 fully kw and it hammers everywhere"
"my tune gives more power, even idle is so powerful I win drags by releasing the brake!"
"I can feel my car is so much more responsive, it produces so many more drivers seat kilowatts"

Blah blah blah

Don't forget to ask, cause if your about to spend $$$ on a tune, surely you want to see proof of results so it's not just placebo...

LOLOLOLOL man u made my day haha

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Think you'll be happy. Will be good to see some further data too. Your car auto or manual?