Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve v6 turbo conversion

Shen Long

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Caprice 5.7L
There is no VE commodores at Outlaws owned by employees...The only alloytec powered Commodore owned by an employee at Outlaws is a VZ owned by Michael...Forgot his last name, but can find out if you want...
Speak to the guy @ Capa SC’s….

he knows the guys name & I could be wrong about him working at Outlaws, it may just be another auto parts store etc…

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Speak to the guy @ Capa SC’s….

he knows the guys name & I could be wrong about him working at Outlaws, it may just be another auto parts store etc…

:rolleyes:

Read post #36.....

Shen Long

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Caprice 5.7L

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Still don’t understand…. I still do stand by my word :cool:

I could understand not remembering a persons name, but not remembering the store is another thing.

I have mentioned there is no VE Commodore employees car at outlaw, despite you swearing black and blue that was where it was....Now you want people to chase through every spare parts store in Adelaide chasing this mysterious car because you can't remember where it was....Seriously.

Or do we just go by only the small ones and not the likes of autobarn or supercrap as per your post number #36?

Shen Long

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Caprice 5.7L
I could understand not remembering a persons name, but not remembering the store is another thing.

I have mentioned there is no VE Commodore employees car at outlaw, despite you swearing black and blue that was where it was....Now you want people to chase through every spare parts store in Adelaide chasing this mysterious car because you can't remember where it was....Seriously.

Or do we just go by only the small ones and not the likes of autobarn or supercrap as per your post number #36?
I’ll call Capa 2moro mate

& no i don’t want anyone to go out of their way to do anything….

this is a forum, a place for discussion(s) - civilised discussions.