Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE-VF Spring Rates & Part Numbers

180Wayz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve RaceCar
Hey guys.
As the title says, im searching for the relative part numbers and spring rates for each spring between VE-VF's.
Its been hard to find any spring rate info. Ive also called my local dealer which didnt want to help.

Any help is much appreciated!

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Just go to a reputable aftermarket suspension supplier such as Bilstein who will have a great spring/shock combo for your application

180Wayz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve RaceCar
Just go to a reputable aftermarket suspension supplier such as Bilstein who will have a great spring/shock combo for your application
I probably should of elaborated a bit.
Its for a offroad race car (speedway) where we must use standard style shock and springs. So no coilovers or adjustable shocks.

The chassis is new to us so if i was able to track down a combo of springs that will get us in the ballpark then i can go from there. Its more about getting a starting point for devolopment.
Cheers for the reply mate

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Might be worth contacting MCA or Shockworks as they build for these cars and I believe they have done all the appropriate dyno work and R&D in house and mightl have this info. MCA will hopefully be willing to help somewhat as they race themselves. I do know that MCA typically use the same spring rate on both the front and the back for VE/VF - if you go to the store they have 10kg springs as their recommended spring rate.

Last edited:

180Wayz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve RaceCar
Might be worth contacting MCA or Shockworks as they build for these cars and I believe they have done all the appropriate dyno work and R&D in house and will have this info. MCA will hopefully be willing to help somewhat as they race themselves. I do know that MCA typically use the same spring rate on both the front and the back of the VE/VF also.

Thanks for that mate. Unfortunantly they only make coilovers but i may call them to see if they can help.
We use their front shocks in the car for the next class up, they are a great company!