Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Wagon?

VT97CALAIS

VT-Best Holden shape!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 S1 VT Calais /A4
Just noticed - NO VE Wagon as of yet?
Anyone know when its due?

mongoose3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
I was thinking the same thing just yesterday. It's interesting that not one spy shot shows any photo of a wagon. But surely, if they have been testing for 6 years a wagon would have been tested and captured on film. Is there any chance one hasn't been developed yet. Perhaps there won't be one?

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
I can 100% guarantee the Ute. Unless they have handbuilt a wagon there wont be any around as yet.

VT97CALAIS

VT-Best Holden shape!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 S1 VT Calais /A4
strange that they didnt release it with the sedan! oh well a little bit at a time I guess. Spotted a new Caprice on acar transporter the other day. Ferntree Gully Rd Wheelers Hill

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
I am pretty sure i read somewhere that the wagon was going to be discontinued. Wouldnt be surprised, for what it's worth, there isnt a huge market

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Are there any Ute's driving around testing? I thought I saw one drive past on the highway, it only caught my attention at the last second but it was a large white ute with notable flares hanging out the front!: ) so what else could that be?

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
there is always going to be a holden ute. the wagon on the other hand might turn into a SUV type car because there is not a big market like the sedan ute and long wheel base cars

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
hmmmmmm well you didnt hear from me but the new wagon will be a sports wagon similar to subaru and audi:whistling :yeah: