Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Wagon?

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
i doubt that the territory has more storage room than a wagon, unless maybe you ditch the back seats/ trickily fold them away etc. I still think there will be plenty of fleet sales for the wagons, the territtory just wouldnt cut it for a work car, too much harder to work out of. How many telsra wagons have you seen? theres tons around, just from the one company

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
i doubt that the territory has more storage room than a wagon, unless maybe you ditch the back seats/ trickily fold them away etc. I still think there will be plenty of fleet sales for the wagons, the territtory just wouldnt cut it for a work car, too much harder to work out of. How many telsra wagons have you seen? theres tons around, just from the one company

The territory is based off a wagon. All the back seats (5 seater/7 seater) do actually fold down and the storage space you get is huge. There is still a market for the wagon but is that market big enough? Alot of the terri's sales are to private fleet companies and now I hear that there are territory taxies running about.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
What's up with the seats in the territory, its like sitting on a 1800's wooden school seat from the chatholic school I went to as a kid:)

stevegunn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt acclaim wagon vt acclaim sedan
I do deliveries to bosch at clayton and they have to "odd" looking vy/z wagons there. Certainly not VE's but they both have a twin exhaust setup (each side that is not twin pipes on the one side). I cant quite pick out what is different about them but they sit higher in the front than usual and have a large fuel filler looking thing set up high on the rear quarter, higher than standard anyway. Almost look adventurer without the awd and flares on them if that makes sense? Sorry camera phone pic didnt come out. I'll give it another go next time if i get a chance.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
I do deliveries to bosch at clayton and they have to "odd" looking vy/z wagons there. Certainly not VE's but they both have a twin exhaust setup (each side that is not twin pipes on the one side). I cant quite pick out what is different about them but they sit higher in the front than usual and have a large fuel filler looking thing set up high on the rear quarter, higher than standard anyway. Almost look adventurer without the awd and flares on them if that makes sense? Sorry camera phone pic didnt come out. I'll give it another go next time if i get a chance.

VZE Wagons or whatever people are calling them I guess? The VZ Wagon with VE stuff inside until the VE gets here. Dont know why it would sit higher etc. tho?

Tunguska

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Yep, I know they're Photoshops. They look mighty fine, too.