Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Wagon?

W

wetdog

i like holden simply cause of the wagons...they shoulda made something better of the adventra...something more like a subaru outback instead of a volvo. lol i got bored and did this on paint in five mins...this is what i want out of a commodore wagon

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wetdog

actually an adventra like that would be good, VE based i mean...but lighter so not to have such a heavy fuel bill

any comments?

W

wetdog

Ill do a proper one on photoshop when i get the chance...cause holden need good wagons. Especially if they intend jacking them up to form adventra's

W

wetdog

this is a better one.....more commodore like..have a look (although still done on paint) please comment

W

wetdog

sorry...wrong colour setting...try this one
and please comment

Last edited by a moderator:

VH_Commodore_Wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
I would be driving a SS wagon now Reaper

My sister chose and SS wagon (now with 19" GTS mags)over a V8 Landcruiser she would be disapointed if she couldnt upgrade

simo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Wagon
A guy at the motor show in Sydney told me the ute will be out mid to late 07 and the wagon will be out in 08

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
A guy at the motor show in Sydney told me the ute will be out mid to late 07 and the wagon will be out in 08

Given we are already in "mid to late 2007" I think the information provided by Holden that both ute and wagon will be released in 2008 is more likely.