Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Workshop manual ???? (for a SV6-2008)

wizeabe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Downloaded it yesterday and I'm just glad that someone put in the effort of downloading the workshop manual in PDF format, hats off to the person who done it.

For those who are still having the issue of the exe trying to download, click on "Download this torrent" instead of the "Download" button. See pic attached and after you've downloaded and you can't open it then download and install a torrent program such as uTorrent.

Attachments

• Download.jpg
    Download.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 582

Coast_Calais

sick of the idiots here
Reaction score
Members Ride
varies
I believe it's a genuine electronic copy as there are embedded links within the documents to snap to. So it's no scan job. I'm still wading through it all...

Talktomegoose

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Just started acquiring... That'll be super handy to have! Thanks very much!

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
For those who are still having the issue of the exe trying to download, click on "Download this torrent" instead of the "Download" button. See pic attached and after you've downloaded and you can't open it then download and install a torrent program such as uTorrent.

Ahhhh see... I just assume people who know the website, know how it works. :p

wizeabe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I believe it's a genuine electronic copy as there are embedded links within the documents to snap to. So it's no scan job. I'm still wading through it all...

Correct Coast_Calais, it is the online electronic copy, just printed as PDFs. I've done the same before when I had access to the online version and mine too had the embedded links. The only difference is that the person who completed the copy available went to a lot of effort. It's not like you can push one button and automatically print them all, you need to open each one individually and print them off one by one. Oh and I mean "print" as downloading them as PDFs.

I've compared only a few so far but I would agree that it's genuine.

I also forgot to mention. Thank you CSP for finding it, well done.

zaxxon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
And the way it works is - to repay your gratitude to the smart $uck who put it up, you seed the file whenever possible.

Sheesh!

chad1989

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve series 2 ute manual
hey guys, i have been reading all the threads on how to download the workshop manual but i am still having trouble.
im not good with computers at all and dont understand anything about torrents or rapidshare. could anyone please give me a direct link where i can download the service manual or even email it to me? i need to take apart my interior to fix a few rattles that the dealer cant fix. annoying!!!
anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.