Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Workshop manual ???? (for a SV6-2008)

revinR1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Anybody know where I can buy/get one from. Been loooking and my local Supercheap,Repco,Autoparts place and cant find one for the VE .Can get up to 2005 V6 but nothing for years past

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L

revinR1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Well blow me over and call me Ted. I didn`t even see it and thanks for the link anyway but again that post doesn`t tell anyone where they can buy a gregorys or Hayne manual etc

bladerunner

"needs a bit'a nitrous"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE & a 71' deltek rockhopper
theres a bloke? selling the ve w/shop cd's on evilbay under "car workshop manuals" for $20 at the moment. dont know how legit they are but he seems to have good feedback so might be the way to go?

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
OK I have a copy but don't have the webspace to host it. Anyone with 230Mb webspace want to let me know so I can upload it for everyone to have for free?

Coast_Calais

sick of the idiots here
Reaction score
Members Ride
varies
OK I have a copy but don't have the webspace to host it. Anyone with 230Mb webspace want to let me know so I can upload it for everyone to have for free?

upload as a free member to rapidshare (rar archive in three parts) as there will be enough DDL's to keep it alive for ages...
if not, i'll move it to my premium account for ya :D

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Cool... I'll sort that out later tonight. Nobody should have to buy one when they're available for free!