Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve x cop car

xcopr

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega xcop car
i saw a couple cop cars last week and they were being revved the tits out of, so yeah they are usually pretty hammered, but in that case im guessing the price u got it for should reflect that,
so u got any pics?

btw whats surveillance mode???

yeh got it for just under 18g on road and survalice mode turns all interior lights off and tacho petrol gauge all stoop working i think its wen there kicking back on the freeway with the radar gun everything still works but no lights i took a photo today ill post it now

xcopr

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega xcop car
It will state the specifications in the owners manual.

Anothr way to tell is to rip the carpet up and get the build sheet. It will tell you if its an lsd ect...

i know its lsd got a printout from holden but cant work out all the other ****

xcopr

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega xcop car
in alot of cases having a motor thats been revved can be better than alot of daily driven cars that start up cold and driven normally,

if you got a coloured car i doubt you got a patrol car, patrol cars are normally white, so you could have gotten a detectives car,

as long as its had its services, the suspension is good, you could be onto a cheap winner

your omega will be fitted with the alloytec 180, and 4sp auto, easiest way to tell is if the gear selector is a single row with p-r-n-d-3-2-1, its just a pov pack, v6 auto

thankx mate very helpful and i think it was a dectective undercover car

xcopr

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega xcop car
so why did you buy a v6 ex cop car, v8s will blow it away!!

cheap and it was at a goverment auctions didnt expect it to b a cop car it has full service history low khs and warrnty

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
i know its lsd got a printout from holden but cant work out all the other ****

The build sheet will tell you what springs you have and any other extras when it came out of the factory.

Only way to really tell how many kw it is is to either go to holden and ask or it will be under the specs in the users manual in the glovebox.

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6
the way to tell is if it has a 4spd or 5spd, as the 4spd will be with the 180kw version and the 5spd with the 195kw version

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
the 9c1 pack your ought would have,

lsd
fe2
interior light cut out switch
certified speedo
higher output alternator
larger capacity battery