Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ventilated & heated front seats from a U.S. Chevy SS (VF)

M

mwb235

3E77550F-4659-4372-B4D8-259C0F3C0256.jpeg

I saw this on a U.S. car forum - looks like they have ventilated as well as heated seats over there on the VF-equivalent Chevy SS. It’s a pity that importing heavy parts like seats would cost a fortune with shipping and the low exchange rate. It’d be “cool” to have ventilated seats (sorry, bad pun). :D

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Yep. Sussing the ventilation to compliment the heated (Chevy SS) on my MSE. Were I live ranges from sub zero to mid forties.

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
I'm also interested, its bloody criminal ventilation was taking off when the same seats were going down the line for Chevy SS models.

M

mwb235

I'm also interested, its bloody criminal ventilation was taking off when the same seats were going down the line for Chevy SS models.

If anything us Aussies need them more than the heaters in our climate. No one likes a sweaty bum :eek:

Personally I’d find ventilation useful as I eat a lot of Heinz :D. I know, wind down the windows!

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
I just spewed in my beer

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
If anything us Aussies need them more than the heaters in our climate. No one likes a sweaty bum :eek:

Depends on your climate! I would use the seat heaters more than the coolers.

Mattricho

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV my15
I’m very interested in the ventilated seats.. (depending on price and ease of install) Was in hawaii in February and the mustang we rented had heated and ventilated seats and I loved the cool air on my lower back..