Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF BCU flash for TPMS

atimicute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS V V8 MY15 Series 1.5
Hi,
Does anyone know where in Sydney I can get my VF BCM flashed for TPMS. JHP do it in Melbourne. One or two other companies do it in VIC but I cannot find anyone in Sydney. I cannot believe that a Sydney company isn't capable of doing this.

Last edited:

benanna88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais, VF SS-V Redline
Bump.

I've been looking for somewhere as well, but so far haven't found anyone in NSW who can do it. Envyous Customs say they're looking for a remote option (http://www.envyouscustoms.com/whats-new/), but there hasn't been an update in a while. I'm thinking I might just have to find an excuse to drive down to Melbourne...

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Bump.

I've been looking for somewhere as well, but so far haven't found anyone in NSW who can do it. Envyous Customs say they're looking for a remote option (http://www.envyouscustoms.com/whats-new/), but there hasn't been an update in a while. I'm thinking I might just have to find an excuse to drive down to Melbourne...

You'll find its due to not many people have the ability for custom programming or have gone to the extent of reverse engineered the BCM's. Theres only a few people in the world doing it as far as Im aware.

Eventually I would like to provide a remote option, although this will require some sort of hand held tool with a screen to provide next steps ect.

At the moment, the only reprogramming option is to have both BCM and Cluster sent in for programming. Otherwise it'll be a trip down to VIC!

benanna88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais, VF SS-V Redline
Thanks for the update and for explaining that TazzI. Yep sounds like I'm due for a road trip.

atimicute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Found a guy who can flash BCM for TPMS on VF CALAIS in western Sydney. Also does performance page. PM for info.

kungfumike

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais 3.6 SIDI
Found a guy who can flash BCM for TPMS on VF CALAIS in western Sydney. Also does performance page. PM for info.
Hey mate. Do you still have the details or is there someone else you can recommend ?

atimicute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey mate. Do you still have the details or is there someone else you can recommend ?
I still haven't had it done but the guy who was doing it for a Melbourne company, is Justin on 0412 293 606. He used to operate as DoubleDip and do VE stereo upgrades. He is north west of Sydney. He was in The Ponds and moved about 12/18 months ago. Let me know how you go.
Rod