Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Black Holden Lion badges?

SSVREDLINE2014

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Hi all

I bought some black Holden Lion badges for my VF SSV Redline Sedan sometime ago and recently noticed the badges have been peeling a clear plastic coating.

My question is can someone point me in the right direction on which black Holden badges is best to buy? since Holden never made any official black Lion badges

SSVREDLINE2014

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs statesman 304
Hi all

I bought some black Holden Lion badges for my VF SSV Redline Sedan sometime ago and recently noticed the badges have been peeling a clear plastic coating.

My question is can someone point me in the right direction on which black Holden badges is best to buy? since Holden never made any official black Lion badges

SSVREDLINE2014
Search for VF black edition badges. I've got a black edition and the badges came factory black. Had the car for two years and they still look new.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Search for VF black edition badges. I've got a black edition and the badges came factory black. Had the car for two years and they still look new.

Black edition did not come with black badges from the factory...

They are all chrome...except for 'black edition' door badges which were chrome and black...

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs statesman 304
Black edition did not come with black badges from the factory...

They are all chrome...except for 'black edition' door badges which were chrome and black...
Aw well **** knows, I got mine with 2000kms on the clock from a Perth dealership with black lion's. Maybe they got swapped out?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS

Zehq

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF2 SV6 Black
Probably just plasti-dipped. Just plasti-dip them again it's pretty easy.