Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Calias 2014 SV6 Exhuast

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
your $900 would buy you 16000ks of driving a V8 over a V6...
Hmmm ... from experience, the Redline doesn't have the required ground-clearance for this! :confused:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
P's i can understand, but saving fuel money?

So $899 on an exhaust.
A google shows Sv6 gets around 10l/100km? Compared to a v8 of say 14?
At normal prices of $1.40/l, your $900 would buy you 16000ks of driving a V8 over a V6...

Indeed.....just like people who garage their V8 during the week coz can't "afford" the fuel and go buy a $10k or $20k runabout forgetting about the depreciation, financing/opportunity cost, insurance, rego etc of that "cheap" alternative.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Indeed.....just like people who garage their V8 during the week coz can't "afford" the fuel and go buy a $10k or $20k runabout forgetting about the depreciation, financing/opportunity cost, insurance, rego etc of that "cheap" alternative.
Maths (math for our ’merican cousins) is not some people’s strong point :rolleyes:

Back to @Snakejuice‘s question, if he wants a big exhaust for his P-plated SV6, I say go for it, though he may as well get an accessory neon sign in his rear window flashing “why u pick on me” :eek:

Last edited:

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Maths (math for our ’merican cousins) is not some people’s strong point :rolleyes:

Back to @Snakejuice‘s question, if he wants a big exhaust for his P-plated SV6, I say go for it, though he may as well get an accessory neon sign in his rear window flashing “why u pick on me” :eek:
Just ask the ladies if bigger diameter is always better.