Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Caprice

hsvvsclubsport

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS & 2014 SRT-8 Core
HI Guys
ive just brought my new VF caprice which they say will arrive late June.. I was given a fact sheet with my paperwork. But no info on the power of the Caprice.. Anyone knows of the power figures of the VF V8 Caprice?
Regards

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
HI Guys
ive just brought my new VF caprice which they say will arrive late June.. I was given a fact sheet with my paperwork. But no info on the power of the Caprice.. Anyone knows of the power figures of the VF V8 Caprice?
Regards

I believe it's still 270kw

hsvvsclubsport

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS & 2014 SRT-8 Core
I was hoping for 307 or 317!! God darm it

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
Not being rude, but if you just bought one, why ask us who dont know jack about them? Ask the dealer where you are getting it. If they dont know, you have a problem.

But in saying all that, it should be a nice car.

Spiza666

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Ve SS Ute Sizzle Red
I think all the Holdens still have the 270kw power, while with the HSV they're 327 besides the supercharger. Seems to be that holden wanted to prove with the VF is that they can make just as good interior/technology as the Germans and have a decent price on them. Which is why they did little touch ups on the Utes/Sportswagons and keep the same bodybuild for the sedan.

hsvvsclubsport

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS & 2014 SRT-8 Core
Yeah bud i know where your coming from, i was in a rush come.i had an appiontment to make after seating there for a good 3hrs. So.i thought id ask u guys before i call.. Saves a call if i dont need to hey..
Not being rude, but if you just bought one, why ask us who dont know jack about them? Ask the dealer where you are getting it. If they dont know, you have a problem.

But in saying all that, it should be a nice car.

hsvvsclubsport

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS & 2014 SRT-8 Core
So it was worth getting the new Grange instead....
I think all the Holdens still have the 270kw power, while with the HSV they're 327 besides the supercharger. Seems to be that holden wanted to prove with the VF is that they can make just as good interior/technology as the Germans and have a decent price on them. Which is why they did little touch ups on the Utes/Sportswagons and keep the same bodybuild for the sedan.

Spiza666

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Ve SS Ute Sizzle Red
So it was worth getting the new Grange instead....
Its really up to you, I think unless your buying the hsv cars the only real difference is the interior which holden said thats the point with the vf model. Though I would love to have the interior of the vf's I love me Sizzle ss ute and the technology to me is great anyways seeing as it does enough for me whether its the gps, reverse camera/sensors etc besides the little leds they put on the front and technology your buying.