Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Clubs in and around Sydney

Mick HHH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
Can anyone let me know if there are any Sydney based VF Commodore clubs . Thanks in advance.

Big Red VF-SII Go-kart

I love puddles.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SV6 (LFX) Sportwagon (SOLD)
You might happen across "clubs" on Faceache e.g. the very dubious 'Club VF' and its coterie of not particularly law-abiding or law respecting members (why else would they make it strictly private!?), flogging dubious cars, asking for "spare VINs" etc. There are quite a few of these groupie set ups on Faceache that do have meets occasionally and even weekend cruises (seems a young chick in the passenger seat is a requirement before hitting the tarmac and the pedal). I'll personally pass on the disturbing set ups and the people that hang around them. You might get more information about on-the-ground clubs by enquiring at haunts like SuperCheap or AutoBarn or going for a Google...

Mick HHH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
You might happen across "clubs" on Faceache e.g. the very dubious 'Club VF' and its coterie of not particularly law-abiding or law respecting members (why else would they make it strictly private!?), flogging dubious cars, asking for "spare VINs" etc. There are quite a few of these groupie set ups on Faceache that do have meets occasionally and even weekend cruises (seems a young chick in the passenger seat is a requirement before hitting the tarmac and the pedal). I'll personally pass on the disturbing set ups and the people that hang around them. You might get more information about on-the-ground clubs by enquiring at haunts like SuperCheap or AutoBarn or going for a Google...
Thanks mate. Yeah was on FB page for VF's. There seem to be a few. Lots of angry peps on it with smart arse comments.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
You might find a more legit club if you go looking for a general Holden one ... I couldn't see any in Sydney when searching here though.