Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf clubsport burnout issue

Maxxi

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf clubsport
Hi guys

Need some help with an issue im haveing with my 2014 vf clubsport, it has otr mafless underdrive pulley cam heads extractors full exhaust putting out 460rwhp basically ive taken it to the track a few times for powercruise and I originally had an issue with the torque management stopping me from doing skids both when i was on the brake and when i wasnt ( yes the traction and esp is definetly off) i have since had my tuner fix the issue of when getting on the brake so thats all fine but now whenever my ass end wants to kick out as in if i go to tip it in or drift a corner at the track it does nearly the same engine retard feeling it did with the brake torque management issue i had it will cut the engine and cough and splatter until it straightens up but in a straight line it has absolutely no issues pumping smoke, and it only happens whenever the ass wants to kick wich is makeing me think its a stability control issue, im hopeing someone can answer my prayers as its really frustrating haveing a good amount of power and not being able to use all of it
Thanks

Maxxi

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf clubsport
Yea definetly had atleast half a tank when ive tried

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
i think with the traction button is it pressed for one stage then if u hold it in for few seconds it all disabled ?

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
i think with the traction button is it pressed for one stage then if u hold it in for few seconds it all disabled ?
Yeah, it seems to be in 'Comp' mode.

revster

Reaction score
Members Ride
30th Anniversary HSV Senator (Gone) MY19 Golf R
When I turn TC/esp off in my 2017 Senator,it is not 2 stage like my old Calais. It is all or nothing after holding the button down. While the Senator has Tour, Sport and Performance modes when TC/ESP is off the mode changes from whatever it is to "off".

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
.. my Clubbie has the Tour/Sport/Track knob

but hold down the middle for over 8 secs? all computer TC/ABS/ Torque Vector crap
is OFF. The only thing that still seems to work is LAUNCH control

Maxxi

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf clubsport
Yea when i push it down for the 5 sec both esp and traction light both come on and stay on its definetly not that as it will still pump in a straight line no dramas only have an issue if the rear steps out enough to want to loop if you get what i mean

Maxxi

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf clubsport
When I turn TC/esp off in my 2017 Senator,it is not 2 stage like my old Calais. It is all or nothing after holding the button down. While the Senator has Tour, Sport and Performance modes when TC/ESP is off the mode changes from whatever it is to "off".
Yea mines exact same theres no turning one or the other off theyre both off if held in

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Sounds like ESP to me.