Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Collision and Exit.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Agreed, whats the issue? Car makers for years have featured auto unlocking of doors when pulling the interior door handle.. Doesn't the VF do this (haven't tested mine)..

No VE does this. It's one of those little "annoying" things about the auto lock feature. You have to press the button next to the window controls, switch the lock on the door forward or pull the key out of the ignition (after stopping etc).

Opening the door with the lever really should automatically unlock it and open it in one movement. Hell, Hyundai's i20 does!

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
No VE does this. It's one of those little "annoying" things about the auto lock feature. You have to press the button next to the window controls, switch the lock on the door forward or pull the key out of the ignition (after stopping etc).

Opening the door with the lever really should automatically unlock it and open it in one movement. Hell, Hyundai's i20 does!

My old ED Falcon did that, even the EL XR6 i had as well.

6LVFSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS
My girlfriend always goes to open the door from inside n it doesn't open,I haven't tried the drivers door,but I will when I get back to Melbourne.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
My girlfriend always goes to open the door from inside n it doesn't open,I haven't tried the drivers door,but I will when I get back to Melbourne.

Likewise. Never affects me. They unlock when I want to get out! :)

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
All four of my doors unlock with the respective inside handle. The first pull of the handle unlocks the door, the second opens it. Too easy. For those who's VF's don't do this, I'd start looking in your settings.

Nfsve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
As stated above you need to pull the handle Twice, same as Cruze Trax etc..