Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vf commodore cruise to the trafalgar holden museum vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl v8 commodore
admin if this is in the wrong place please move but i thought more guys or gals might see it here thank you .
anyone interested in going on a vf commodore cruise to the trafalgar holden museum victoria address is 74 waterloo rd trafalgar adults $10.00,seniors $7.50 children 8 to 15 yo $2.50 all vf owners are welcome .
details are this sunday march 1st meeting at the bp truckstop outbound
m1 65 princes fwy officer meeting time is 10.00am and then it's a nice relaxed cruise to the holden museum in trafalgar so it should be a lot of fun if anybody wants to come along all are welcome . the cruise is hosted by club vf australia

Last edited:

Z31na

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF Commodore Evoke
Dam I wish there was more notice. I’d love to join a cruise but I’m working this weekend and I cant afford to travel to sa for the Bend one in September because I’m going to Bathurst.

Stroppy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke Sportwagon
Sounds good to me! Always wanted to visit the museum. I know precisely where it is because I visited the place when I was a kid BUT back then it was the local butter factory.

Big Red VF-SII Go-kart

I love puddles.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SV6 (LFX) Sportwagon (SOLD)
Hmmm. Neat-o. And there's more than one. I thought of a run to the Holden Museum in Echuca... But I'm resting this weekend after a lot of travel during the week. I still want to see the museum at Echuca in the near future.

SSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SSV Redline Manual Heron White
There is a Holden museum in Mildura as well...now there's a trip...Trafalgar, Echuca, Mildura, then onto Adelaide!
Would have loved to go on the Trafalgar cruise tomorrow, but can’t make it.