Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Commodore fixes ( Take note GMH. )

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
So i take it Sunday is when you get Internet access in the retirement home?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
VF commodore fuel gauge.....
Another gripe...in my day everything went from left to right and top to bottom...on all previous commodores the fuel gauge went from left ( full ) to right ( empty ) or from top ( full ) to bottom ( empty )....now on the VF the fuel gauge goes from left ( empty ) to right ( full )....am I crazy or is it set up for left hand drive for the yanks...and before all you whipper snippers with the VF SS and the SSV have a go ( I take it you all live in fantasy land and really do not own the cars you purport to drive and all are on the never never ) at least I own the VF SV6 I drive and therefore I can speak with authority.

surprised you're not pissed that the speedo doesnt move from left to right in a straight line, but clockwise in a circle.

can you read a digital watch?

your user info says you own a vf ss, so which is it? ss or sv6?

J

Jingle Bells

surprised you're not pissed that the speedo doesnt move from left to right in a straight line, but clockwise in a circle.

can you read a digital watch?

your user info says you own a vf ss, so which is it? ss or sv6?

Obviously you are a child in swaddling clothes...and do not know how to have a decent conversation without talking utter rot and using profanities!!!!!

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Obviously you are a child in swaddling clothes...and do not know how to have a decent conversation without talking utter rot and using profanities!!!!!

Calm down grandpa. In todays world "Digital" isnt a profanity.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem

Hey aren't you that guy that thinks E85 is the devil?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

i'll give you ####in profanities!!