Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Commodore Performance Intent with Striking New Sport Luxury Show Car

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
sounds like itll be pretty good.
one thing i liked is they listened to people about the A pillar size and have reportedly made them less bulky and so forth.

wonder how an intercooler will go behind that massive front lower grille though :whistling

Serioushustle

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7L
Only difference with the button would be its either on or off, losing the ability to only apply it slightly or something.. Don't see why you would anyway.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
There is talk on the HSV forum that HSV were ropable when told the Holden will be using the LS3..so not sure how good the source is but they seem on the mark with a few other things that have occurred.

thanks for the tip i will have a look... If they are ropable they will have to step up wont they.....

I think your wrong on both counts, if its 6.2 it will be the LS3, and HSV will not be getting a supercharged LS7. The GTS may get the 6.2 supercharged LSA if we are lucky.

I wasn't saying HSV were getting the LS7 or LS9 but it would be nice if they did more-so if this car is really going to be the last RWD V8 Holden will make......

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
with the ssv i have heard that the spoiler is a option as you can get either the lip or the full size spoiler and that there are a choice of wheels this time instead of just 1 set for the model. Also heard that hsv are currently trying to get the LSA motor through emission testing to use

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Somebodies chop but I like it

2014chevroletssfrontthr.jpg