Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jake Wilson

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Sedan
Does anyone have a suggestion where I could get a properly fitted boot liner for my 2014 Series 1 VF Commodore Sedan? I've searched through eBay, forums, Google and asked around and haven't been able to find anything to fit what I need.

Everything is out of stock, just a generic sized boot liner, costs an arm and a leg, or (mainly) only fits wagon models.

Happy to buy internationally, or custom order a tailor-made or anything necessary to get one.

I'd love a genuine Holden one if available, but all the ones I find are outrageously priced.

Thanks for any help. Cheers

Jake Wilson

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Sedan
Cheers mate,

I appreciate the link, but I had already had a flick around that site. From what I can see they’re generically sized liners, that will fit within the boot, and just occupy as much space of my choosing. Unless I’m wrong in thinking that?

I was hoping to find an option that fits the shape/moulding of the boot space tightly in its entirety, but still with a lip in case of liquid spillage etc.

Let me know if I’m wrong in what I thought the site was saying though.

Thanks for the suggestion though

Mattricho

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV my15
If you have a Holden dealer close go and see them.
When I bought my boot liner I only paid $175

tommy_z

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Director
Does anyone have a suggestion where I could get a properly fitted boot liner for my 2014 Series 1 VF Commodore Sedan? I've searched through eBay, forums, Google and asked around and haven't been able to find anything to fit what I need.

Everything is out of stock, just a generic sized boot liner, costs an arm and a leg, or (mainly) only fits wagon models.

Happy to buy internationally, or custom order a tailor-made or anything necessary to get one.

I'd love a genuine Holden one if available, but all the ones I find are outrageously priced.

Thanks for any help. Cheers

Not sure what you mean, however there are plenty of genuine boot liners available on eBay for the low $200s mark. For example:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine...635935&hash=item4214065261:g:gFYAAOSwqoZc-dtS

EDIT: this would be the correct photo for the sedan one as many others are the generic Holden photo that was used on their website:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine...ularParcelWithTrackingAndSignature!2200!AU!-1

And most available are sedan too. I have one of these on each of my VF sedans and they fit snug, are designed for the boot, and are very good quality. Unless you are referring to something else?

When these were listed on the Holden website as an accessory for the VF, the RRP was approximately $220 so they are more or less the same price for what you see now on eBay. I would call around your local dealerships to see their pricing and that way you won't need to pay the postage (as these are quite large items and not easily foldable).

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Not sure what you mean, however there are plenty of genuine boot liners available on eBay

Agreed, a five second search on eBay found around ten genuine ones on the first page.

OP - have you tried eBay Australia.......

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
Heaps on eBay.
All around the 200 mark.
They might seem expensive but they fit perfectly and are worth it. I bought mine before I even had my car.
You can't usually put "cheap" and "quality" in the same sentence.

lordsnipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV
Gumtree, also look for VE sedans, they fit the same.