Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Commodore styling

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
It's on the Lang Lang proving ground, was taken by Holden, blurred and released as a teaser.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
It's on the Lang Lang proving ground, was taken by Holden, blurred and released as a teaser.

looks like a cgi to me, gaussian blurred an released as a fake... u can blur a bad photoshop to make it look better an unique...

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2

Well, that's one way of coming to a conclusion, but I think I'll wait for something more positive. I don't think the details are clear enough to even get much of an impression of what the thing actually looks like.

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
if thats a cgi its bloody good! personally i think its the real deal. totally different to all the other cgi's floating around and u can clearly see the difference from ve to vf
1. redesigned headlights
2. new bumper
3. bigger and reshaped grill
all point to new car.
i reckon its just holden playing their tricks again

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Well, that's one way of coming to a conclusion, but I think I'll wait for something more positive. I don't think the details are clear enough to even get much of an impression of what the thing actually looks like.
Slow poke is pretty right, The website i got it off was too do a big story about it, But they were held back i believe from bringing us this story..

So Holden might have threaten them and allowed a sneak peak as long as they didn't run the pic and they might get first crack at VF?..

Out of all the pics that have been seen, That blury one is the best ready made VF we have almost fully seen so far..

It's based on the coupe 60 you can see but not off taste or just bolt on it really looks good.. Also it looks as though the guards round more into the flares, Plus it does seem like there are indicators on the mirrors.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
By looking at the cgi one which looks like it has similar colour to the ignition with the shade of colour along the roof line which shows it kinda is photo shop, it looks like it has VZ HSV side styling with the vent going vertical and then imprinted on the door panels aswell. i do like to idea of side indicator mirrors, to me it looks abit like the new ford with triangular front, personally i like the VE SSV but think i'll wait for the VF SSH or VF SSV
holden_vfss4-390x259.jpg

fgford.jpg

vf-teaser.jpg

Last edited:

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
The top is fake it's just cgi..

The bottom is apparently the one from holden..

IT will have the side vents like the Coupe 60.. Maybe not all models will come with this or come with indicators on mirrors but..
I think the coupe60 is just a guide line on what it will become.. They truly can not ad that front but they can design it with similar features.

Coupe60-02_fw.jpg

Coupe60-06_2w.jpg

Coupe60-08_5w.jpg

Side vents will look good on sporty versions..
So might the tail lights.
They might also ad the diffuser but a smaller modified version.

Don't worry about the new ford it looks like a mondeo and dealers are having people in confused at times.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
When you consider the fall in sales of large cars in Oz, which isn't likely to reverse any time soon, the sort of re-styling seen on these CGI's or teaser photos won't cut the mustard and convince more people to buy Commodores than do at present. Sure, SS buyers will still buy the VF SS/SSV or whatever they call them, but Holden (and Ford) will need much more than the sort of cars they are offering at present, with just superficial facelifts. They need modern fuel efficient SMALLER engines, combined with clever re-styling, to win buyers back. Ford can say that the current six cylinder engine is more economical than the Alloytech, but that engine is doomed for a smaller, even more fuel efficient V6. The latest Motor mag has detals of a turbo four Ecotech for Commodore. That is a positive start at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.