Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Evoke wagon query.

Scotti

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF Evoke Wagon
Hi all, I just purchased a 2014 VF Evoke Wagon and it looks like it may have been lowered by the previous owner.
I do a few trips out into regional areas and the ride is just to stiff and low for my liking.

Although my id plate says STD on the suspension, I reckon it's way lower as I have seen some stock pics on the 2014 website.

What would be my best option without paying through the nose? I want it to be good on all road types without sacrificing too much handling, just something fairly standard or slightly lower. I've tried to upload some pics to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I have no idea of how to do this … but if you could find someone with a standard Evoke SportWagon who wanted lowered suspension & had the tools to swap it over, you could head to their place & help with swapping the parts between the two cars … and their time/tools pay for the cost of your uprated parts?

Scotti

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF Evoke Wagon
Great idea, not sure if I could find someone but might be worth advertising locally on Gumtree or something.