Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf gen-f LSA problem

Gtsr-w1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hsv GTS Lsa
Ok so I have a 2015 R8 LSA with big cam and magnasun heartbeat charger, since I bought it at 25,000km it has had problems with I can only imagine tuning??? On first start up each day it runs well for an hour than starts spitting and spluttering, iv had it tuned a cpl times and it last a few days till it goes back to the way it was, surprisingly I had the a/c regassed and a lil valve on top needed to be replaced, it’s going better but starting to go back to rough driving, a lot of the time u really need to rev and ride clutch to take off and when I put my foot done fast it takes a sec or to for it to kick in, also I drop back to 4th and plant it and it gets to 3500rpm and feels like the engine cuts out and I have to change to 5th to go quicker again

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
could be many things as heat or length of driving could affect issues differently so id get it checked when its playing up with the tuner so they can see what is happening and that should point u in a direction, unless something isnt done right (tune wise) a tune dosnt just change after an hour of driving they are more temp related so if engine is at same ect and iat then it should be in its good zone, if a sensor played up causing a default rich reading then it could be more likely affecting the tune but u would also see that when logging for the issue, 02's will tell u what the fueling is doing

Gtsr-w1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hsv GTS Lsa
Thanks I’m booking it in to hi torque to see if they can work it out, never tried them before but here good things