Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vf grille surrounds and drl surrounds

VFSSVUTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Commodore Ute
Hey guys just wondering how you remove the front grille surrounds and.the drl surrounds. And help would be much appreciated.

AMSSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Ute in Fantail
I pulled the panel off from under the front of the car behind the bumper, simple.

Then jammed my hand up behind the DRL's and started to work the plastic clips and pushing the clip out at the same time. You have to start from the clips in the middle the end opposite the spot light then push the clips from the middle towards the spotlight as they swing out from the middle to the outside. It's a pain, I couldn't push them out all the way from the back. Once I got them half out I used a plastic spatular between the bumper and the DRL surround then used a screw driver against the spatular and edge them out. Once out there is a plug for the spotlight.

After there out you have to unclip the chrome metal piece out and pop in the black ones.

VFSSVUTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Commodore Ute
Found the instructions on how to change them on the net today. hope this helps other people.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

img073_zps13535d44.jpg.html

GH05T

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
take the bumper off and do it the easy way.