Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Holden Commodore Issues and Faults

SV6SLAVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 auto
Old post but added my two bobs worth- Annoying sh*t for vf series 2 SV6- car whistles over 100klm an hour and it’s just the wind catching the bonnet protecter - can’t be stopped , actuator in ac **** itself before I reached 140klm, struts to boot doesn’t open all the way - never has, my car turned German on me with no setting changes and Holden have never seen is happen before, the parking sensors are way too sensitive on front, the rear seats do not fold down together or at all, the seat belts are not adjustable , the carpet is absolutely shite quality glue lifted too driver seat wear and tear is ridiculous, the general quality of interior plastics is crap!

SV6SLAVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 auto
Old post but added my two bobs worth- Annoying sh*t for vf series 2 SV6- car whistles over 100klm an hour and it’s just the wind catching the bonnet protecter - can’t be stopped , actuator in ac **** itself before I reached 140klm, struts to boot doesn’t open all the way - never has, my car turned German on me with no setting changes and Holden have never seen is happen before, the parking sensors are way too sensitive on front, the rear seats do not fold down together or at all, the seat belts are not adjustable , the carpet is absolutely shite quality glue lifted too driver seat wear and tear is ridiculous, the general quality of interior plastics is crap!

Ohh and the dash covering fabric/plastic **** comes unglued easily despite being shedded