Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Holden Commodore Issues and Faults

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
^ with all the road works out there, maybe body paint proper should also have plasticiser included to help reduce small stone chips... :p

Ken Benson

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V8
What makes you think its a battery issue? mines basically new. I thought it would be fuel pump/fuel pulse measuring widget related. Looks like I need to ask the dealer. There's a day.....
Hi Mate. I left my VF at an airport parking mob and when I got back my fuel said 39/39 and won't budge, also idles faster. What did your dealer say or do please mate? Cheers Ken

Gmac 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV-R Manual PBM Ute
Hey Ken. I don't know about the idle level but my fuel usage display came good 2-3 tanks in. Maybe your battery went low and reset itself. Is your trip meter reset too?

Hi Mate. I left my VF at an airport parking mob and when I got back my fuel said 39/39 and won't budge, also idles faster. What did your dealer say or do please mate? Cheers Ken

vywgn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1967 Holden HR Premier Wagon / 2015 VFII SV6 Sedan
Guys i have noticed under the boot lid it of my vf the texture is way different to the rest of the car.
is this normal or just another GM quailty control issue ??
Are you talking about the paint finish not having any clear coat

James Raymond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF international
Hey Everyone, I have a 2013 VF international Wagon and I have had 2 codes that have come up P0171 and P0174. What do I need to do to fix these and that parts would I need to do that thanks guys, James

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..