Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Holden Commodore Issues and Faults

ryan101

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
Anyone had issue with Bluetooth music? Playing music al of a sudden it was like it turned itself down, radio was fine, just Bluetooth issue! Turned the car off and on and all good again WTF

Smashfist

Reaction score
Members Ride
440rwhp Cammed VF Ute
Anyone had issue with Bluetooth music? Playing music al of a sudden it was like it turned itself down, radio was fine, just Bluetooth issue! Turned the car off and on and all good again WTF

Some phones don't work well with BT audio. My Sony keeps stuffing with volume levels so I just use a USB stick instead.

ryan101

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
Didn't think about that, but this was the first time in 2 weeks it happened!
But I might get a usb stick! Do you leave it plugged in all the time? Will it drain the battery?
I plugged my iPhone cord it (one that flashed different colours) and when I turned the car off it was still flashing?

pabxman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
Hi all, I've been a member here for a while, but this is my first post. My SV6 Storm is about 6 months old and I've had no problems with it. Today, while driving the radio dies. The MyLink went black. A few seconds later it re-booted & all was fine. When I get home and pull into the garage and lock the car, I noticed the drivers side only front and rear park lights are on. I unlocked & re-locked, but still on. I had to turn the lights on , then off at the switch to get them to go out. Very strange!

ryan101

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
Was talking to holden today about my issue she said, sometimes the screen will freeze and go blank and you can't touch anything because it's updating itself
Can't help with your light issue

Smashfist

Reaction score
Members Ride
440rwhp Cammed VF Ute
Like the USB port had power even with the car off

No power to the USB port when off - linked to the radio. No problems leaving the stick in.

Hi all, I've been a member here for a while, but this is my first post. My SV6 Storm is about 6 months old and I've had no problems with it. Today, while driving the radio dies. The MyLink went black. A few seconds later it re-booted & all was fine. When I get home and pull into the garage and lock the car, I noticed the drivers side only front and rear park lights are on. I unlocked & re-locked, but still on. I had to turn the lights on , then off at the switch to get them to go out. Very strange!

Take it in and get the Mylink updated - problem solved.

Hypnerotomachia

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Hey senator1 I totally agree on all the ss issues, I stopped the order today real keen on r8 now MAYBE gts if they fall in price.....happy and content now wow thank god for this forum phew

Each to their own, I'm happy with my SSV Redline. This is a "problems and faults" thread, so of course you are going to find problems and faults. Same with HSV:

VF HSV Clubsport R8 problems