Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf hsv

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm Sportwagon
if you go to the HSV website you can actually see all the pics and details of all the new VF models. You can also do a "build your own car" on each model and see a computerised render of it in any of the colours (including the new ones) with any of the new wheels and new options...... Head there if you're after more info!

swingn_wasabi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SS-V Redline Ute
Actually love the styling of the new Gen-F range... GTS is a real stand out & if you ask me, HSV has really stepped up. They now have a car that could complete with cars such as the M5 both in performance & overall features.

If the price of the GTS comes at the expected sub 100K, it will be at the very top of my list when I need to buy a family car... Stuff looking at a 2nd hand M5!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
IMG_2176_zps165ad504.png

Those wheels are absolutely disgusting.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
I think Ford may have a bit of a sweatup by now. Actually surprising how many over on fordxr6turbo forum have good words to say about the new HSVs. Still plenty who cant see past the blue oval though..

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I think Ford may have a bit of a sweatup by now. Actually surprising how many over on fordxr6turbo forum have good words to say about the new HSVs. Still plenty who cant see past the blue oval though..

Sounds familiar. Problem is though with forced induction power upgrades are relatively easy. Not only that but now Ford have even more reason to bring a powerful GT HO back and Ford fans will flock to it.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
With FPV shutting its doors(or moving next door??), it will be interesting to see if the bean counters at Ford are prepared to spend to keep up. We all know special vehicles are a limited market, and if money is tight, they may choose to spend on everyday cars development instead. Will be interesting.

burleighboy86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SV6 A6
Can anyone see similarities to the VT HSV's? When building my clubby, I turned it side on and was taken back...

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
With FPV shutting its doors(or moving next door??), it will be interesting to see if the bean counters at Ford are prepared to spend to keep up. We all know special vehicles are a limited market, and if money is tight, they may choose to spend on everyday cars development instead. Will be interesting.

Really, I'm amazed that HSV don't do the same. There isn't anything they do that cannot be done in line as part of the manufacturing process and therefore save a bomb in double handling/transport etc.