Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf hsv

Calais-V

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, VE Calais-V Series II
made a new thread re: power figures

Last edited:

rang427

3.6 luxury spec
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 3.6 SIDI
w4PLNo2.jpg

i found this somewhere... the rear splitter looks very HSV... i know of the SRiV badges... strange that unless they are going to to a falcon and put in a turbo 4 engine as well!

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
The Ford supercharged V8 is "advertised" as 335KW, but it seems most that go on the dynos read that, or more at the wheels.
So, Ford already have around 400kw+ at the engine. HSV(GMH) will have to do something special to knock Ford off the top rung of the power ladder.
They need the 650hp LS9 :smoking:

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
Hopefully it comes with some nicer wheels.

i liked the pentagons and the Gts wheels wasnt to big on the E2 and 3 gts wheels but i thought VE series had some of the greatest wheels that have come out =D only my opnion though

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Body style could still be smaller, you see plenty of older models with new V8's transplanted into them.

Transplanting a motor into an older car vs building an OEM car that has to comply with all ADR's and providing a warranty with it for 100,000km is a different thing entirely. I think many of the **** kickers seem to forget that fact.