Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF motorsports for sale ???

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
For sale or personal stash ?
Quite a few directors and magnums popped up after the so called sold out reports. Mainly dealers trying to get more $$$ think it backfired a lot. I remember some motorsports going for close to top redline $$$,

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
Not a fan of the highlights otherwise love the additions. rather look at hsv for an upgrade

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Not a fan of the highlights otherwise love the additions. rather look at hsv for an upgrade

I agree not everyone wants their cars pimped out with stripes and decals but if the classics of the 60's & 70's are anything to go by then they'll add to the resale appeal.

I wasn't sure if I liked the stripe kit for the Redline but I ordered them with the car so as to have it on the original order sheet.

I took them off for a while but preferred the look with them on it and had them refitted.

I purchased a few full genuine sets from Holden Spares to store away in case I ever have a reason to need them or to have as a template if I need to have a set made.