Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF mufflers

Alz0019

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sv6 vf s1
Just wondering, as a temporary change, which set of mufflers are worthy with notable sound. I'm not looking for something excessively loud since im on my p's, but a decent one that would give me a nice grunt or two. I've also been looking at the j-pipes/muffler deletes, they seem alright. Any help is greatly appreciated.

BlaserF3

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF/S1 SS Storm Ute - quite warmed up
Alz with respect and from what I have previously read here a "nice grunt or two" is a large order with a Sv6. I can't help you as I run a 6.0L which is a different game.

Hopefully someone here that has been through the ordeal with a V6 will be able to advise. :)

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Just wondering, as a temporary change, which set of mufflers are worthy with notable sound. I'm not looking for something excessively loud since im on my p's, but a decent one that would give me a nice grunt or two. I've also been looking at the j-pipes/muffler deletes, they seem alright. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you want to get an idea of how rear muffler deletes will sound then just take the rear mufflers off and go for a drive.
If it is too loud maybe look at getting a set of factory bi modal mufflers and build the diy control circuit so you can turn the delete on and off.