Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF MyLink Questions

vkcala

Reaction score
Members Ride
searching for vk
Not having that problem black x.

Maybe another one you can help me with.

Mylink isn't indexing all the songs. It always shows 274 songs. But ive got over 300. Do you know why it doesn't index all songs?

GavinH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais
Voice commands work with my IP5 and ios7, eg. Making a call naming the person in my contact list, play all foo fighter songs.

So - iOS7 is fine? Please tell me this is the case - new Calais on the way - be gutted if none of the linking/bluetooth/music functionality is working!

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Yerp have the same thing with going to a different song/folder when poering on. I have iPod in the car.

Crashes often too, however states that in the manual.

Love the Mylink system however the IQ seemed a little more intuitive. However enjoying the VF :)

cfour

Reaction score
Members Ride
Coming Soon
So - iOS7 is fine? Please tell me this is the case - new Calais on the way - be gutted if none of the linking/bluetooth/music functionality is working!

I only connect my IP5 with bluetooth and so far the only issue is I have to change the source to bluetooth to play music on the phone each time I get in and start the car. You can also just hit play on the phone and it auto changes source to bluetooth.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Yerp have the same thing with going to a different song/folder when poering on. I have iPod in the car.

Crashes often too, however states that in the manual.

lolol - the manual actually says iPods cause the system to crash?? That's hilarious...

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
The Mylink is not being updated for IOS in the short to medium term as development work for IOS being being wound down in the AV software industry. Most development work is being done for Andriod and the Windows Phone platform. Also as the mylink is QNX based which is an Android based system explains in part why it has only limited support for IOS.

Haha!! What rot!

Hubba007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone can help with an issue I have. I had my ipod connected via the usb to mylink and was listening to some tunes, when all of a sudden the idop stop working and the ipod icon on the mylink screen has disappeared. Has anyone ever experienced this and if so how did you retrieve the icon back onto the screen. Thanks.

Black X

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Redline Ute
I think I worked out why not all songs are indexed. I have noticed that there is no option in the mylink for compilation songs and they aren't listed in the albums or songs either. Not sure of why that is.

ozzymac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CalaisV
Hi,
Just another Mylink question instead of a new thread.

When using the navigation and you decide to cancel the route where do you find the cancel/exit route button?

Seems to be invisible.

cheers

Tenpinrob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Hi,
Just another Mylink question instead of a new thread.

When using the navigation and you decide to cancel the route where do you find the cancel/exit route button?

Seems to be invisible.

cheers
Just press the "DEST" button you will see the cancel route option