Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF mylink Rear Aux Video IN - Where is It ?

sandman2010

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Ute
yeah just had a look in my sv6 under the storage holder and theres 2 small inserts which look to be the guide slots for the smokers pack.

Bhp Steel

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden
yeah just had a look in my sv6 under the storage holder and theres 2 small inserts which look to be the guide slots for the smokers pack.

Is your car new or second hand...if second hand you could order I think with the smokers accessories.....if there are slots there....the tray must be missing?

Last edited:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka

sandman2010

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Ute
im a brand new MY16 2015 SV6 VF ute.. rolled off the showroom 2 weeks ago.

holomatrix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sportwagon
Does anyone know of a prebuilt connector or cable that can be used to provide the RCA type inputs and outputs? I have installed screens in the headrests for the minor passengers and while they work standalone, they come with a cable that has RCA input and output so that they can receive feed from the headunit (or send the rear seat entertainment feed back to the headunit) - this allows both screens to share/see the same movie etc and for the movie audio to be played through the car's BOSE speaker setup. If there is a prebuilt plug and cable setup I'd rather use that than solder and splice in the wires myself?

The alternative might be that I believe the Caprice (which has the same MyLink headunit as the CalaisV and Redline sedans) has a set of three RCA connectors on the rear facing side of the centre console? How does that connect in? is that something that with suitable part numbers can be acquired and installed without too much fuss?

typhoontim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV S/Wagon
Hi all, first time poster!

Driving a VF2 SSV Currently, due to the issue with the MyLink Panasonic Bluetooth and USB pitch oscillation (that drives a person with ultra good hearing like myself absolute bonkers) I was wanting to wire in an old school 3.5mm female jack (VF1 style) to avoid using the Bluetooth/USB which in effect bypasses the issue, creating music in the correct tone/pitch it was being played from its original source. In my previous VF1 with Bose, I would always play music via 3.5mm.

Has anyone achieved this? Can you purchase the VF1 wiring loom and plug it in the back of the Panasonic VF2 stereo, scrolling through SRC would now show "Aux"?

Any help/feedback/ideas would be appreciated.

Kind regards!