Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Random chat thread

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Oh so that what it was for!. Certainly didn't seem to do much for the plague ;)
If you ignore the severity of symptoms & hence the not-dying parts … :) :)

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Discussing the new big stone-chip high on the passenger-side rear door with my better-half.
I suggested it was some moron's spawn getting out of a gerlytruk.
She suggested it's too high to have been a vehicle, and I'm just obsessed with gerlytrux being awful.
Then we stop in traffic so she's right next to one of them ... a CRV or RAV4 or Hilux or similar (they're all the same thing with the badges moved around) ... the point at the bottom of the trailing-edge of the rear door was exactly the same height as the paint-chip on the Commode, and better still, this one had a slight dent in that point where the moron operator or their spawn had opened it into a car ...

Redline457

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF1 6.6 Litre Stroker SSVR A6
Discussing the new big stone-chip high on the passenger-side rear door with my better-half.
I suggested it was some moron's spawn getting out of a gerlytruk.
She suggested it's too high to have been a vehicle, and I'm just obsessed with gerlytrux being awful.
Then we stop in traffic so she's right next to one of them ... a CRV or RAV4 or Hilux or similar (they're all the same thing with the badges moved around) ... the point at the bottom of the trailing-edge of the rear door was exactly the same height as the paint-chip on the Commode, and better still, this one had a slight dent in that point where the moron operator or their spawn had opened it into a car ...
Agree with your gerlytruk thoughts their a bloody PITA, feeling your pain with the paint chip .