Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Random chat thread

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
So I got myself a mace throttle controller based on a few comments in here. Went to plug it in and it didn't fit! Does anyone else's throttle plug look the same as mine with the recesses not aligned?View attachment 214007 h2014 Calais v l77
What isn't aligned?

dassaur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V8 Wagon
I guess he is referring to the recesses on either side of the plug - one is placed above the other on the horizontal plane.
Correct. The controller has them on the same level.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Badge says it is.
You can’t argue with a badge ... it just sits there, silent & stoic in it’s self-correctitude.

what bogans think when they put chevy badges on their clapped out execs.

VF Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 2 Redline ute
So I got myself a mace throttle controller based on a few comments in here. Went to plug it in and it didn't fit! Does anyone else's throttle plug look the same as mine with the recesses not aligned?View attachment 214007 h2014 Calais v l77

That's the brake plug. The accelerator plug is high up on the right side of accelerator. It's hard to see and get to but that's the one you want. The one you pulled looks similar but as you say it won't line up.

dassaur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V8 Wagon
That's the brake plug. The accelerator plug is high up on the right side of accelerator. It's hard to see and get to but that's the one you want. The one you pulled looks similar but as you say it won't line up.
Lol - thanks so much. I will investigate tomorrow. I thought I had a good look!!!!