Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Random chat thread

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
Hey Davey

How did you see the Calais on the pickles site

Krustyone

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Redline
hahah looks like its been sold off, pics are gone just info left

Do a search in Google with the details" Vehicles Details: Stock No. 3363837 - located at Tullamarine, VIC" and view the link as Cached.

_2quick6.0L

Reaction score
I've just bought the new VF SSV, has anybody heard or know how to bypass the electronic handbrake so I can play the DVD player whilst driving..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

cleverclogs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
Does anyone find the paintwork rather... soft? I seem to have picked up a couple of scratches on the driver door/front passenger door (perfect blue paint), and I don't see HOW they were caused by me... but nonetheless, I'm surprised to see WHITE scratches! Any suggestions?

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
hey guys anyone notcie when plugging in ipod that some of the song dont show on the vfs song list but if you skip threw songs using the dial it will eventually get to said missing songs ? anyone know how to fix this ?

vkcala

Reaction score
Members Ride
searching for vk
hey guys anyone notcie when plugging in ipod that some of the song dont show on the vfs song list but if you skip threw songs using the dial it will eventually get to said missing songs ? anyone know how to fix this ?

I have the same problem, hoping someone knows an answer

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
When are we getting a new Just Commodores forum banner with a VF pic added to it???
C'mon guys....about time.:yeah:

Growler71

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina
Howdy all. I was in Sydney last week and hired a new commodore evoke. It was the most annoying vehicle to drive with alarm bells continuously going off. Pull up to a car park beeeep beep beep gradually getting more frantic. This mixed with the wife sqwaking stop stop near did my head in. Nice to drive when the bells weren't chiming :)