Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Random chat thread

THUNDERVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz thunder s ute
Also Called 4 dealers here in Sydney and ALL said no problem ordering a Manual so go figure.................

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Also Called 4 dealers here in Sydney and ALL said no problem ordering a Manual so go figure.................

That would be plant stock and you wouldnt be able to do a custom factory order now.

THUNDERVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz thunder s ute
Was told 6-8 week delivery on it as there wasn't any in stock .................

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Was told 6-8 week delivery on it as there wasn't any in stock .................

sounds like they will be finishing up with MY16 builds, as that was also the same date to place your order if you wanted a particular MY16 colour.

THUNDERVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz thunder s ute
Yep that's what I thought MY16 builds............Phew had me sweating there.............

JAK71

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDLINE
With the impending delivery of my new Redline in September, is there anywhere that I may be able to get a copy of the owners manual to start reading up on so I'm ready to go?? The dealership say that they don't keep copies and I had a quick look online but no luck - should I be typing in a particular search for this or is this something that does not exist? Also is the manual solely specific to the SS/SSV/SSVR V8 models only?

Cheers,

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
With the impending delivery of my new Redline in September, is there anywhere that I may be able to get a copy of the owners manual to start reading up on so I'm ready to go?? The dealership say that they don't keep copies and I had a quick look online but no luck - should I be typing in a particular search for this or is this something that does not exist? Also is the manual solely specific to the SS/SSV/SSVR V8 models only?

Cheers,

Sorry no there isn't I have asked this same question. There is a comprehensive workshop service repair manual (11,631 pages) which I managed to obtain through someone on this forum but it is for series 1 only.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
The manual is for all Commodores, including Calais.
It also doesn't say which model has what fitted, it describes items 'where fitted'; which means a Chevrolet SS manual would be 95% relevant. And I found one of those online a year or so ago, somewhere.

diysv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF S1 SV6 STORM A6: VZ S1 SV6 A5
Try going to your dealer, get the Owners Manual for a VF S2 commodore SSV HSV what ever, and the part number is printed inside the front cover from memory. I don't know what HSV do for an Owner's Manual.

I might cost a few $$ to buy one, but you should get the current manual, unless there is a S3 coming up?