Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Redline MY17 TPMS differences?

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII SSV Redline Manual
Anyone know the differences between the VE to VF MY16 TPM sensors vs the VF MY17 ones? The MY17 ones have a different part number and look different but both seem to operate at 433mhz. I was wondering if these newer ones can be used in earlier MY's? I'm planning on getting TPMS programmed into my car MY16 Redline. Anyone used these new ones in their car?
Cheers

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Hey Dan, if they operate at 433MHz, they should work fine.
New part number may relate to a different supplier, or may be an 'assy' number with the MY17 all metal valve stems.

Did you get rid of the VE?

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
Anyone know the differences between the VE to VF MY16 TPM sensors vs the VF MY17 ones? The MY17 ones have a different part number and look different but both seem to operate at 433mhz. I was wondering if these newer ones can be used in earlier MY's? I'm planning on getting TPMS programmed into my car MY16 Redline. Anyone used these new ones in their car?
Cheers
Let us know how this goes, where are you getting it programmed?

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey Dan, if they operate at 433MHz, they should work fine.
New part number may relate to a different supplier, or may be an 'assy' number with the MY17 all metal valve stems.

Did you get rid of the VE?

They look completely different, just wasn't sure if they would be compatible with the system.
Yeah I traded it in a few months a go on a Slipstream blue Redline, haven't looked back !

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
Let us know how this goes, where are you getting it programmed?
Theres a couple of places that do it in Victoria, not going with the hassle of trying to get Holden to do it.
I think a member on here, TazzI does it over your way.

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
Theres a couple of places that do it in Victoria, not going with the hassle of trying to get Holden to do it.
Thanks, yes Tazzl does it over here but he needs the bcm etc pulled out of the car and sent to him he tells me.
I can’t live without my car and I really would like a drive in drive out service if possible.
Would be keen on the tpms and the flappy paddle flash.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Who are the two places in Victoria? I know one, but I was wondering who the other is.

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSX in Ballarat area & JSB performance I think in Pakenham? Although messaged JSB twice and no response so going to travel to LSX.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
LSX in Ballarat area & JSB performance I think in Pakenham? Although messaged JSB twice and no response so going to travel to LSX.
Thanks for the reply. I was aware that JHP fit a tpms but I wasn't aware that the other two companies also fit them. Coincidentally I'm in Ballarat at the moment so I might look in to LSX.

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh forgot JHP do it too, but its over priced