Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Release date?

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
I am sorta angry actually to be honest because i was certain of buying the V8 and supercharging it but Twin Turbo with alittle of work would actually be nice, i guess i have to wait for them to actually come out.
And also i was hoping the HSV had the 7.0L engine they had put into the W427

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
hahahaha then again, if we beat ford in our V8s then im happy :) lol

Oh and also im sorta disapointed in holden making a V6 TURBO, copying FORD but then again its TWIN so thats good, but would have been happier if it was a V6 SUPERCHARGED as it would be our OWN holden idea, Unlike for stealing the V6TURBO idea from nissan.

AND holden was sorta known for having the bigger L in numbers ( 6.2 ) now they dropped down to 5.5? Like i dono im not gona say anything till im behind the wheel, also a nice stock v8 supercharged would be nice as ford brang out there supercharged 335kw v8 :(

but when i think of it, ford needs a supercharger on there V8 to keep up to our N/A V8 :D

#### DO I LOVE HOLDEN :)

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
this may be a cardinal sin to post in the VE section, but does anyone know when the VF is going to be released?

i just know it would burn me if i upgraded my car to a series 2 and then the VF came out 6 months later...

Mate PERSONALL, what i have learnt was NEVER buy a brand new car from holden. My VE 07 old man had bought it for 38,500 and sold it for 26,000 with 110,000ks. My uncle on his WM CAPRISE 6.0L he had bought for 64,000 and he sold it for 45,000 wit 70,000Ks on it. And my current VE SV6, brand new purchased for 34,000 and done 45,000ks and dealer offered me a trade in for a new thunder ute for 28,000.

What im trying to say is Buying a brand new car unless you own it for a few year(holden) u will loose money, PERSONALLY i would sell the OMEGA buy a secound hand with low ks ve ss/ssv for max 30 grand then 2015 buy a secound hand VF.

THEN AGAIN THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION :)

mint

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
The "hearsay of 2013" is probably pushing it. The VE is tired now, they have wrung that billion for all it's worth.

Once all the IQ crap hits the fan, all Holden will be able to do to save face is bring out the next episode..

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
mate personall, what i have learnt was never buy a brand new car from holden. My ve 07 old man had bought it for 38,500 and sold it for 26,000 with 110,000ks. My uncle on his wm caprise 6.0l he had bought for 64,000 and he sold it for 45,000 wit 70,000ks on it. And my current ve sv6, brand new purchased for 34,000 and done 45,000ks and dealer offered me a trade in for a new thunder ute for 28,000.

What im trying to say is buying a brand new car unless you own it for a few year(holden) u will loose money, personally i would sell the omega buy a secound hand with low ks ve ss/ssv for max 30 grand then 2015 buy a secound hand vf.

Then again that is only my opinion :)

edit: Unless hsv :p

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS

Oh and also im sorta disapointed in holden making a V6 TURBO, copying FORD but then again its TWIN so thats good, but would have been happier if it was a V6 SUPERCHARGED as it would be our OWN holden idea, Unlike for stealing the V6TURBO idea from nissan.

AND holden was sorta known for having the bigger L in numbers ( 6.2 ) now they dropped down to 5.5? Like i dono im not gona say anything till im behind the wheel, also a nice stock v8 supercharged would be nice as ford brang out there supercharged 335kw v8 :(

but when i think of it, ford needs a supercharger on there V8 to keep up to our N/A V8 :D

the 3.0Ltt is a cadilac engine

when ford fans go on about ford being the quicker v8.. i say exactly what you said, you's need a s/c to win ;)

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
the 3.0Ltt is a cadilac engine

when ford fans go on about ford being the quicker v8.. i say exactly what you said, you's need a s/c to win ;)

Cadilac ayy... hmmm

HAHAHHAHA i love the part when after you say that, they just shut up :D Ahahaahahha

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
I am sorta angry actually to be honest because i was certain of buying the V8 and supercharging it but Twin Turbo with alittle of work would actually be nice, i guess i have to wait for them to actually come out.
And also i was hoping the HSV had the 7.0L engine they had put into the W427

I was hoping they would make the LS7 an option in the GTS's, then again CSV offer a very competitive drive in drive out engine swap for an LS7 that goes harder then a W427 for less then the price of one.

i didnt know nissan owned V6 turbos?
and the new Ford 5.0 s/c is an absolute animal, no questions asked. if holden are so great why dont they bring out a s/c V8?

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
Yeah but some people rather their car stock.

And Nissan Skyline ? Silvia . . .

Gota agree, yes they are an animal but they needed a S/C to make it an animal.
Why havnt holden make a S/C V8?

Well im not GM so i dont know but what i THINK is because their N/A V8 is only 10KW less then the S/C ford, maybe they want to be able to say, we have a V8 just as good as your S/C V8? or maybe they have tried to make V8 S/C but got a minumum of 350kw and thats to much for a stock car. I REALLY DONT KNOW. Sorta angry that Holden hasnt actually got the S/C V8 if they dont want a S/C V8 then give us the LS7 STOCK to show ford were better.

But then again I HAVE NO CLUE AS IM NOT GM MOTORS.