Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
this happened in adelaide recently where a whole car park found their doors unlocked and car not starting due to interference from a new hospital

Big Red VF-SII Go-kart

I love puddles.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SV6 (LFX) Sportwagon (SOLD)
Must get a 433mhz transmitter to play with while eating my lunch at Maccas. Gotta be worth a laugh :rolleyes:

Come on, there must be a much better place to have lunch than Maccas...o_O

Stroppy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke Sportwagon

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Just bear in mind that if you are caught the penalty is not a fine...you will be spending some time at Her Majesty's pleasure. :(
Yes, there is up to a $1M fine or up to 5 years at her majesty’s pleasure if you use prohibited devices (phone jammers, phone repeaters/boosters, gps jammers) but ‘faulty’ garage door transmitters are not listed as prohibited devices ;) Not that I’d really consider doing such a juvenile act and put the legislation to the test, my comment was a joke :p

https://www.acma.gov.au/devices-we-prohibit

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
But i am using the 433mhz modules to move data from one arduino board to another and it is taking a really long time lol

My wife managed to get the garage door opener button to stick on one day and that caused some confusion until i noticed the light was on the remote on the sun visor :confused:

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Just wait till LIDAR is extensively used on driverless cars. One pro had his expensive camera sensor damaged by such a devices. Seems we’ll have to use special filters on our cameras once such crap hits the road :oops:

Must get a 433mhz transmitter to play with while eating my lunch at Maccas. Gotta be worth a laugh :rolleyes:

I thought Maccas would be a substandard place for you to eat while taking the Motorsport out for a Sunday Drive o_O

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
^ I thought a bogan V8 and Maccas go hand in hand :p